Well WordPressers – ya almost lost me!
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought – man I should really write a post today … but between being a lazy millennial and a busy pseudo-businesswoman… lets just say my free time consists of little other than Netflix, my couch and my cats.
Happy two weeks and two days into 2014!
So my goal for this year is not to lose 100 lbs, or a “new and improved” me… all I want is to feel healthy.
This is how my day goes now
1. wake up – ALWAYS tired
2. drink red bull (gratuitous amounts)
3. get ready (hair clothes makeup)
4. drive to work (drinking red bull, smoking cigarettes)
5. work – sit in front of computer, eating, drinking … MORE RED BULL, counting the minutes until i die (JUST KIDDING)
6. drive home from work (usually i don’t stop for another red bull, i think we’re up to about 4 at this point)
7. park myself on the couch
8. watch TOO much Vanderpump Rules and RHOBH
9. order in (typically pizza, Chinese or whatever will deliver to my fat ass)
10. watch more T.V
11. get serious FOMO at around 11 (fear of missing out)
12. finally go to sleep around 1:30
So, as any 2 year old could see – the reason I don’t feel healthy is because I don’t LIVE a healthy life style. The one problem I have with the “getting healthy” kick is that there are probably 103231326143614361435 ways to do said task.
Do I diet ? If so – weight watchers? south beach? my own diet? just eat less? try to figure out what “counting calories” is?
Do I exercise? Obviously yes but how? – gym membership (expensive), running/walking (this girl has a rack on her, so running it basically like getting punched in the face 1000 times), yoga (anyone who does yoga makes me hate myself), or I could always break out the copy of Carmen Electra’s stripperobics that my old roommate so kindly left behind.
One thing that is blatantly obvious is that I HAVE to stop drinking red bull, even sitting here at my desk with an 8.4 oz can staring back at me … I know I shouldn’t drink it, but I’m going to anyway. It has absolutely stopped having its intended effect on me, for example – I am drank one at around 11:20 last night and was able to go to sleep.
So here is the question I pose to the wordpress world – what makes you FEEL HEALTHY??